Thursday 18 March 2010

The funniest & coolest pick up lines ever!!

Oops! i lost my mobile number!
could i have yours?

do you believe in love at first sight or should i walk by again?

Hi,do you want to have a babay?
no!
OK,i`ll be careful.

you must be lost, because heaven is a long way from here!

i can`t taste my lips,could you do it for me?

feel my shirt,does it feels like a boyfriend material??!

cant wait untill tomorrow,cause you get more and more beautiful everyday!

did the sun just rise or u just smiled at me?

if you stood in front of a mirror holding 11 roses,you`ll see 12 of the most beautiful things in this world!

i want to be your teardrop.born in your eyes,live on your cheeks,and die on your lips!

what time do you have to be back in heaven?

is your father a terrorist?cause you are a BOMB!

you remind me of my next girlfriend!

hey,am i invisible??
no?why?
so you can see me??
yab!
how about tomorrow night??

my parents told me that we cant see angels,i believe them until i saw you.

they say disney world is the happiest place on earth,sure they haven`t been in your arms!

Hi,i`m Mr.RIGHT,someone said you were looking for me?

my friend wants to know if you think i`m HOT??

hey,last time i looked at my keyboard,i noticed that"u" and "i" are always together!

i know milk does good for the body but DAMN how much did you drink??

trying to get with you is like trying to touch a star.you know you will never get to but you just gotta keep trying!!!

single & looking...anyone wanna be found??

I lost my teddy,will you sleep with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment